Welcome to the Minilens experiment.
A thousand years into post-apocalyptic Earth, many forms of life have gone extinct, including humans. An alien robot series, called Minilens, is cleaning up the Earth and collecting the surviving flora for research purposes.
The robots' duty is to destroy all radioactive barrels and to collect all flora.
Aliens forgot that Earth has gravity, therefore Minilens can't jump.
- Tutorial - 10 levels
- First contact - 10 levels
- Botanica - 6 levels
- Spaceship - 6 levels
- Home sweet home - 3 levels
- Seek and destroy - 5 levels
- Special surprise - 5 levels
Authors and Contributors
Brought to you by KOBUGE Games
- alketii - Project leader, code, gfx, level design
- bojidar-bg - Code leader, level design
- fry- - Graphics leader, code, level design
- ObaniGemini - Music artist
- Akien - Code refactoring, misc stuff
Special thanks to:
How to make levels
- Create a subdirectory in the levels/, named as you wish.
- Copy the levels/level_blank.tscn file in your new folder, name it level_1.tscn and edit it with Godot Engine.
- All levels in the pack should be named level_1.tscn, level_2.tscn, etc.
- If you wish, add a names.txt file to your pack to define the level names (see other packs for the syntax).
- Add your new pack to levels/packs.txt as "folder_name nb_of_levels".
Support or Contact
Find us at www.kobuge.org and on the #kobuge channel of the Freenode IRC network.